As Sales Development Representative, you will be responsible for handling the client’s campaign. Research, generate leads and build relationships by nurturing warm prospects and finding new potential sales outlets thru cold calling and emailing. You will also schedule appointments, and set up demonstrations and LinkedIn engagements with potential clients.
The following are the skills and qualifications for this position:
- At least 2 years of relevant work experience in cold calling and appointment setting.
- Sales experience of at least 2 years, preferably reaching out to businesses or decision-makers (B2B).
- Has an experience in doing manual prospecting and lead generation, and must have a track record of achieving lead targets.
- Strong communication skills via phone and email.
- Proficient in English, both verbal and written.
- Has the effectiveness and determination to bring excellent results, and has a strong desire and ability to be trained and eventually close sales.
- Has own means to work from home (laptop or PC) and with a strong internet connection.
- Willing to work on a permanent work-from-home setup and willing to start immediately.