The role involves market research, lead generation, prospecting, qualifying, needs analysis, and closing with C-level executives in business negotiations and client partnerships through consultative and solution selling with SMBs and MNCs. The selected SDE develops a complete understanding of each client’s goals, markets, needs and pain points, to formulate appropriate solutions.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Sourcing and prospecting for new leads, pitching, sales pipeline generation, and lead qualification of new clients.
- Effectively qualify inbound leads, and reach out to outbound prospects, ensuring a growing and steady stream of opportunities.
- Client management by initiating early conversations with clients to understand their pain points, pitch and start building value.
- Book a steady flow of demos and meetings for interested clients.
- Perform cold calling and sourcing of new clients.
- Maintain an appropriate sales pipeline to achieve quota, and keep the pipeline updated.
- Preferably Bachelor’s degree graduate.
- Preferably with 2 to 4 years consultative/solution selling B2B experience to C-levels (outbound sales prospecting).
- Has experience and confident in conducting sales demo / sales presentation.
- Has experience in conversing to clients preferably C-level exectuives.
- Has experience in lead generation and cold calling.
- Has strong passion for entrepreneurship & technology, SaaS industry & media intelligence.
- Has own laptop or PC with very stable internet connection.
- Willing to work from 8am to 5pm, home based.
- Strong communication skills, interpersonal, team working and customer service skills.
- Good time management and analytical skills.
- Good telephone etiquette and computer literacy skills.